Let's try this again

It's been a long time since I visited the blogsphere. A lot has changed since then. My boy Mad Bull has moved his blog totally over to Wordpress. My good friend Dr. D. has stopped posting on a daily basis. Lots of new folks have joined the Caribbean blogging community and a few have made their exits.

Many things have changed since I've last updated this blog. Job-wise, I still teach; however, I'm now a software engineer working on a NASA project and am currently in the process of starting a small software development firm. Yes, the money seems to be flowing a little bit more these days and success is coming at a nearly overwhelming pace; however, I'm still not where I aspire to be just yet. God willing, 2007 will be the year to make big things happen!

Relationship-wise , things are going great with Pebbles and we're stronger than ever! I even managed to make the trip to Spain to spend Christmas and New Years with her parents and sister. In fact, I had such a wonderful time with her famiy and friends that I'm planning to visit again in the summertime!

Anyhow, I just got back from a conference in Baltimore and am getting ready to go to another one in Kentucky later this week. Let me know what you have been up to!

Comments

Mad Bull said…
Me jus' dehyah, you done know...
Rev Island said…
AD

Well, things sound great! Good for you, and hope it continues!
Abeni said…
Good to hear...main thing is am back in school.
Unknown said…
Homemade dog treat recipes are a wonderful way to provide your dog with treats that are sure to be enjoyed. There are many delicious dog treats available commercially but finding homemade dog treat recipes that appeal to your dog can allow you to make a dog treat that your dog will go crazy for each time they receive it No Binding Agents