[Friday_Post]

Friday is here and I can almost safely say thank God I made it through another week (more or less) unscathed. The temperature is a nice 40 Degrees (Fahrenheit), though the local weather authorities are calling for snowfall later tonight. Oh well, I don't care too much, by the time the snow begins to fall I'll be at home in bed curled up with a good blog. Yes, I do find blogs more entertaining than books these days and Lord knows that I've been reading enough textbooks lately to warrant a nice little break from all things academic. Spring Break is coming up next week and come Friday afternoon I will have my little bundle of clothes nicely packed away in the Accord and ready to head up to Delaware to spend 1 whole week and two weekends with the love of my life, Ms. Pebbles! As for this weekend, I have no clue what I'll do to pass the time, though I'm seriously thinking about spending a little time out and about in Little Big City, laundry is a must as well, and I have to allocate some time to design new methods of torture for my poor students! (i.e. more code, equations, and projects for all!). Anyhow, I'm a little pressed for time, so I hope everyone has a great weekend and stay safe!

{Nuff Said}


Comments

Abeni said…
You have a good weekend too.Thanks for the encouragement
De Immigrant said…
Yes hope you enjoy that break when it comes. You are one of those that really believe in making those students WORK for their degree right!? Good for you, we all be better off for it!
Unknown said…
Man Fidays don't mean anything for me anymore, I have to be working straight thru the weekend. So you know what I'll be doing to pass my time...work! Anyway enjoy yuh weekend mi yute!
Desiree said…
This weekend is a 'weekend' for me (actually it is in the middle of 7 off). I have a varried take on the weekends due to shiftwork. I'm finding it quite relaxing to hang out with the kids - we are going to the library soon and I'll take them to a sliding hill before I go pick up a few grocery items and retreat back home.

I have cyled from blogs all the time, to books, to TV, and back to blogs. Now I'm taking in a balance of them all as my 'downtime' entertainment.
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you've had just about enough of the white stuff as well...smile!!
Rev Island said…
Enjoy it, A. Dawg.