Random Vexations

Yes nyah, I man vex this morning...not the typical "somebody do something to me, so I vex" kind of vex. I just vex for no other reason than I am vexed! Anyhow, here is a list of my vexations for your reading pleasure...if you want to read it, then read it--if not, then f* off! (just kidding still folks, no disrespect intended here).

Vexation #1: Welcome to Jamrock Music Video
Every time I see that video, I vex. Not because of Junior Gong (whom I respect to the core) nor because of the lyrics (which are damn tight!) but because the f*ing censors ruined a perfectly good song. Can anyone explain to me why it's perfectly OK to be able to say words like "bitch", "ho", and "shit" on regular TV...yet words like "glock", "pop off", and "weed" are censored? Don't make sense to me.

Vexation #2: The Ultimate Hustler
Yep, Damon Dash is on BET with his own take of The Apprentice called the Ultimate Hustler (airs on BET Tuesdays @ 9pm). The premise is similar to the Apprentice except it's targetted toward a minority audience. Very interesting show and Dash does provide some insight and humor, but I'm mostly mad because my boy Kwame from New Orleans got eliminated for trying to hustle Swizz Beats at dice and getting his ass whooped. You can check out the site at http://www.bet.com/ultimatehustler BTW, Sizzla made a cameo appearance!

Vexation #3: Gas
Need I say more?

Vexation #4: The F*ing Neighbour
Yes, she still at it again trying to break down my roof!

Anyhow, I not really that vex you hear, I just didn't have too much else to post, so sorry :(

Comments

Scratchie said…
ooookkkkkk then. :O
Anonymous said…
The censoring on that song wasn't bad you should hear the censored version of "sen out pon dem" and "tekk". those songs in a class by themselves still.
-_- said…
The original Apprentice is king, I'm sorry.

Out in the streets, they call it MURRRRDER!

Just got the new Alicia Keys joint and she does that song live with Damian. It's dope.

Anyway, new blog link, sorry iyah, mi sorry if mi vex yuh!

http://solitairereduxv3.blogspot.com
dorna! said…
Man I done tell you, go upstairs and tell the woman you want in on the action. :D
Abeni said…
LOL,I think the woman deliberately annoying you
Mad Bull said…
Sometimes you just have to try to find something good happening around you and focus pon it.
Unknown said…
Gas wi vex anyone right yah now.

You an dem neigbors, LOL!
Rev Island said…
Re neighbours, are you making an oblique reference to the .. aaahh.. dyke?
Give dem the formula.