Monday Recap

Good day all. How was the weekend? Hope you all had a great one--despite the rain for my Jamaican crew and the hurricane preparedness for my Florida massive. Monday came and went and, thank God, I am unscathed. Today sort of dragged on, and I'm really happy that it's over! Just four more days to go and the weekend will be upon us once more and I (weather permitting) will be able to make my way up to see Pebbles once again.

Other than classes and meetings, nothing really interesting to report, except that I'm happy to report that I found a "diet" and training program that might actually work for me after all! I'm motivated to the extent that I even went out and bought myself 60-lbs of weights--hopefully the results will show in December when I make my way to the rock for Christmas.

Anyhow, just a quick holla @ u all. Hope the week goes great!

Comments

dorna! said…
Good luck with the new regimen.
Rev Island said…
Have a good week brother. Next month get 60 more lbs. 60 sound light, breddrin. Peace out and more bloggage, please.
Abeni said…
I have a tentative plan for JA in Dec.Good luck with the"diet"
Anonymous said…
I hope your week is a good one too!! You have snow?? Don't say the "s" word o.k.??
Anonymous said…
60 lbs! 60 lbs! thats not ever a overweight chinese baby.
CoolDestiny said…
Please share the diet and training regimen. Enquiring minds want to know so that we can copy! Is that 1 60lb, 2 30 lbs, 6 10 lbs or 12 5 lbs???
Unknown said…
I am planning to buy some more weights myself and a bench. Can't afford gym anymore. But the benches are so damn expensive! I might have to reconsider the bench thing :(
Marc M said…
Yow I need to get on a good program myself. I need to lose a good 20lbs.