Mi Hot!


Yes my crew, how the Saturday treating y'all? Well, I didn't go to Delaware to see Ms. Pebbles, so I'm here in Little Big City chilling and watching a little TV before retiring to bed, which not going to happen anytime soon btw. Well, the title of this post is due not to the weather, but to one Ms. Halle Berry! You see, I was watching Catwoman a while ago and after seeing said film I am in an extreme state of excitement on a physical level, if you know what I mean ;). Sexy abs, black leather, and a whip will do that to a brotha!

Anyhow, as per usual, I don't have much to say tonight a backside, so I'll stop short and go read some blogs :)

Comments

Mad Bull said…
Yes, thats the best aspect of that show, actually. Even my five year old loved it, I'm sure he'll remember it as an adult. I couldn't get him to stop watching it.
dorna! said…
Odd... Didn't do a thing for me. :P