Friday already?

Rass, I cyaan believe is Friday already iya! Seems like just yesterday it was Thursday and now, zoops, Friday has once more descended upon us! I not complaining still, I glad fi the weekend...especially since I going check Pebbles tonight (anodder 3.5 hour drive, but the girl worth it iya!). Need to finish teaching one last class then mek a stop and nyam some food and put some gas inna di Honda and away we go!

Anyhow, I going keep this post short still, since is Friday and unnu not inna no long reading. Oh yeah, before I forget, I get a joke this morning and I going buss it pon unnu:

Three businessmen sitting in a jacuzzi in a conference hotel. A Jamaican, a Chinese, and an American. Suddenly, the American hip start to vibrate, and the others asked him "is what happen to you hip?" To which he replied, "Oh, my company just had a pager implanted into my hip, that way they can be sure that it's always with me!"

After a while, the Chinese man's arm starts to vibrate, and he lifts his right arm and puts his index finger to his mouth and begins to speak in very rapid Chinese. After a few minutes, he puts his arms down and explains to the others "Oh, this latest technology in China, cellphone implant in arm!"

Eventually, the Jamaican excuses himself and heads of for a few moments. After a while he returns and as he enters the jacuzzi, the others notice a few sheets of toilet paper hanging from his ass. The Chinese man pipes up "what with paper from ass?" The Jamaican replies, "Oh, I getting a fax from the island!"


Anyhow, that is my contribution, if unnu don't like it unnu guweh! I gone! Have a criss weekend and don't do anything that I would!

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha I hear dat one before.
Rev Island said…
Nice one. Shitty fax.
Desiree said…
LMAO... I haven't heard that one before, and did have an outloud chuckle from it. Have a wonderful weekend!
Unknown said…
LOL! That's a good one! Enjoy yuh weekend.
Mad Bull said…
I heard it already too, but it was funny.
Jdid said…
lol