December Linkup Drinkup?

For some reason, I'm in a very festive mood this morning. Yes, I know Thanksgiving and Christmas are a ways off, but I'm already getting myself into the spirit, you dun know! Anyhow, my fellow bloggers, remember a little while ago I had suggested a potential meeting of the blogging minds so to speak (aka a Linkup Drinkup)? Well, I figure that with Christmas just around the corner, said plans must be set in motion. So, how does this sound as a tentative plan?

The Plan
1. Meet up at The Rib Kage sometime in the evening on December 23, 2005 (it's a Friday, I checked!) for a few drinks and some lively banter.

2. Depending on how the vibes flowing, we opt to either:
a) Chill out at the Kage and gwaan chat.
b) Go somewhere livlier like Quad or, dare I say, Asylum?
c) Find something else to do depending on how we feel

Alright, so that is the plan so far...I am completely open to suggestions and/or thoughts, so lemme know what unnu tink!

More Bless

Comments

Abeni said…
Why not both Asylum and Quad:)
Rev Island said…
Sounds like a great plan, although I will not make it to the rock until '06.
Mad Bull said…
I think we shouuld make the Doc plan the itinerary... he knows some irie places to go to...
Jdid said…
boy i wish i could be there
Marc M said…
I may be in for some variation of that...