Welcome to Jamrock!

Yes iya, today is the day that Junior Gong's new CD supposed to drop! I man well excited about that still, especially since his Half-Way-Tree CD is in heavy rotation in the Honda. Now nuff of you don't gi di Gong credit and argue that is only because Bob Marley is his daddy why he get any airplay.



Well, you are entitled to your opinions still, and though I contend that he isn't the greatest reggae artist to step out of Jamrock (he definately didn't deserve the Grammy...should've been Beres' that took it home that year), but the yute does have some conscious lyrics some of the times. Anyhow, I will give the CD a prips and tell unnu if it worth buying after all. Incidentally, has anyone listened to the Hustle & Flow soundtrack yet?



I probably going pick it up to, just because the music in my car getting really stale (one of the dilemmas of having a CD changer). Anyhow, I really don't have too much to post today, so I gone get mi copy of the CD and I will definately provide feedback.

Oh, by the way, I planning to start a new blog in a week or two dedicated to everything from programming to system maintenance to technology...I figure it's about time I get back to being a geek [don't worry, my kennel will still be here!]

Comments

Mad Bull said…
Interesting. I look forward to that. Maybe I can be a guest contributor.
Campfyah said…
lordeee..ah feel so left out ah the latest things, I gonna haffa wait till I reach de mainland to get dem CD's
Cali J said…
Telling you man the Hustle and Flow soundtrack is tight. If you like southern music, you can't go wrong.
Anonymous said…
I man listen to the Gong and him tuff still. The new blog sounds interesting I will most definitely take the trip over. Let di I know as soon as it is set up.

dre