T to the G to the I to the F

Yes nyah! Thank God It's Friday is finally here! After a long work week I'm sure you all are looking forward to kicking back and doing something not related to your job/career. Myself, I plan to go home and do some laundry and clean up the place a bit and then it's off to Delaware to see Pebbles-san early tomorrow morning. All in all, it doesn't sound like it's shaping up to be too bad of a weekend and I'm definately going to try and have fun [the plan is to get all the work I need to get done today].

Anyhow, not too much to post this morning, except that I did have a little linkup-eatup-drinkup at the boss' house last night. Wifey throw down some serious salmon iya and my stomach is still singing praises to her remarkable culinary skills! Anyhow, y'all have a good weekend and stay safe!

Respec'

Comments

Scratchie said…
Take it easy over the weekend. I'm slotting some time for some auto work.
Abeni said…
Have a good wkend
Desiree said…
Mmmmm .... I need to try more ways of doing Salmon - sounds like the bosses wife has a remarkable recipe! I do have a cedar plank around ... hmmmm...

Have a good weekend, unlike most, I'm actually looking forward to when I CAN work again!
Unknown said…
Yeah rub it in,I don;t have the weekend off, I'm here stuck at work for the whole weekend. Poor me :(

Anyway enjoy yuh weekend mi yute and tek yuh time pon di road.
Japronika said…
Just showin luv...
Marc M said…
Hope the weekend turned out well. It was a nice one for me - went to a BBQ on saturday and had some good food.
dorna! said…
So, how was the weekend? :D
Jdid said…
yea how was the weekend?