Friziday!!!

Yizow people,

Wat da dizzle? I am tired out rass today, can't even type straight iya! Why am I tired? Well, I had a Thursday night link up drink up wid my boss and his wife and my colleague and his wife. Nuff nuff food....nuff Horse Douvers (H'ors D'ouvers for you edjumicated folks) and an ital (good and healthy) lobster stew prepared by my boss' wife...di girl can cook iya! So nuff nuff merriments and I never reach home till nearly midnight...saw two deer, one dead and one alive, on the way home--Doan even ask how I manage to navigate dat raatid country road wid di juice weh I was unda.

(Side note: Now you probably wondering why I'm writing in patois...well, it's a theory of mine, but since I learned to speak patois before I learned the good and proper Queen's English, whenever I get really tired, I lapse back into the patois real quick...so please bear wid me today!)

Anyhow, I get home and start to type up some code for my students for the next day and such delights, when the cellie ring and, lo and behold, it was mi bredrin/sparring partner/confidante, let's call him Izzy, on the other end. He was telling me bout this crazy raatid week he been having, so I ended up going over to his yard and chillin' some more...eventually we ended up listening to Jr. Gong new CD (his style really grows on you fast and even the songs you thought weren't so good are really good sounding now) and setting up his PC. Rass, neva reach home till close to 2:00am. Did I sleep? Hell no! All I did was work on the compi for a little while longer and hit the bed at a good 3:30am--only to be awoken at 7:00am by the alarm on the frigging Nokia! [loud and obnoxious!]. No dog last night, but thanks for unnu suggestions [btw, I definately like Aaron D's suggestion a lot and Sunshine you have some evilous thoughts u know!

Anyhow, enjoy the weekend...have a likkle fun and nuff drink up (for those who drink). Stay safe and big 'ood.

Respek, Anklespek, Toespek

Comments

Anonymous said…
so you planning to teff de wife? the boss isn't got be too happy about that but good cooking is good cooking
Jdid said…
lol, have a good weekend
Abeni said…
well you already sound like the weekend rocking
Mad Bull said…
Stay safe and big 'ood? Whats that mean, exactly? Is it the new chat? :-)

Anyway, you are a mad yute still. Work the next day and you gone street to chill till 3:00am? I not sorry fi you! :-)

Good news on the Jr. Gong CD. I gwine Funky Tangs to see if it dehdeh today!