Crazy people, bwoy I tell you...

Somehow I knew this weekend was going to be interesting...I don't know whether it had to do with the fact that I was watching XXX: State of the Union last Thursday night and there was a scene with a digital clock showing 11:58am just as my VCR clock was showing the same exact time! Or maybe it had to do with the fact that I almost hit a quail on my way to work Friday, no I'm not kidding, I almost hit a frigging quail!

Anyhow, driving up to see Pebbles on Friday evening, I'm travelling at a good 80-85mph when all of a sudden, another Honda flies down in the left lane and cuts me off! This car had to be doing about 90-100mph easily! Not a big deal really...EXCEPT there was a guy lying on the roof of said vehicle. Apparently, he had climed through the moonroof and just decided to lay out on top of the car. His friend is driving like a mad man, braking and speeding up, and he's just holding on to the roof by his arms, no ropes, no cables, nothing. I said to myself, "bwoy if that youngster had fallen off the car, I would have no choice but to run him over!" Somehow I don't think I'd feel to bad about it still. The world is made up of all sorts I suppose, but when you want to go eXtreme, try not to go eXtreme stupidity!

Anyhow, the weekend was pretty uneventful otherwise, had a great time with Pebbles, who incidentally celebrated her birthday yesterday. Anyhow, I going to go educate a few young minds and make some cheddar in the process!

Respec'

Comments

Anonymous said…
A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. If you're in business, You may be interested in advanced product quality planning This solution for advanced product quality planning
Anonymous said…
see dem crazy honda people man.
Scratchie said…
Must have been a Honda.
Abeni said…
He musta been smoking some high grade.
Mad Bull said…
The yute on the car roof was a cuckolded boyfriend who was trying to put some licks pon the yute who was messing with his woman. He chased the guy to the car and as the guy was powering the Honda away from the curb, he leapt on the roof of the car in a fit of jealous rage bordering on madness.
The yute in the car was trying to throw the guy on the roof off of the car and the guy on the roof was trying to hold on for dear life...
Y'all just didn't realise that this was what was going on. I know things, yes sir, I do!
Desiree said…
Dumb F*ck! If I ever hear that my kids are up to such absolute stupidity I just don't know what I'd do (hope I'm doing a better job at raising them than that).

I think too that you'd have no choice but to run 'em over if they were to go flying off the vehicle.
Unknown said…
Yep, there are a lot of idiots out there!
Anonymous said…
Wow...long time no hear from!! That youngster must have been smoking some pretty fine weed don'tcha think?
CoolDestiny said…
Musta been a white dude. No black man nah do dat!