Raatid!

Bwoy, Katrina giving the Gulf Coast a rass beating iya! I here in Little Big City trying to avoid the rain wet and carry on with business as usual, but the dark, overcast, rainy weather here certainly put a man in the mood to go to bed and sleep (or do other things, if you catch my drift!).

Anyhow, Raatid is the first word that came to mind when I realized how long it's been since I touch this blog iya! I suppose I've all but lost my faithful readers :'(. Sorry, but life has been increasingly hectic what with Pebbles' sister's visit, the nuff trips all over the US, Pebbles moving to the "other city" for her new job, you go little Ms. Assistant Professor of Spanish! Big up to you girlfriend!!!

So, what's new with y'all in blogland? Drop me a comment if you care to nuh? and if not, unnu can guweh !!! (just kidding!).

Comments

CoolDestiny said…
Wondered where you've been all this time! Welcome back and you're totally forgiven. I fully understand when the demands of like get the better of us!
Campfyah said…
Glad to see you still remember us. How's Pebbles doing? How are you doing? We understand how hectic life can be at times.
Anonymous said…
Nothing much. failed my driving test again. life sucks.
Marc M said…
Well so far law school hasn't been three bad.
Tooomz said…
Missed you :)
Jdid said…
welcome back thought ya had fire the blog
Mad Bull said…
Respect, rude bwoy!
Scratchie said…
hail up.
Abeni said…
Hey u.Still alive,I see
Camille said…
Hiya :-)