Pebbles Leave Me....

...to go to another state for her new job. The location of her new residence will be referred to as "Casa Dos" from hereon out. Sorry I haven't posted or visited your sites much in recent weeks, we've been going through quite a bit with her sister visiting and us having to get her set up in her new place. Life is back to some semblance of normal, work has once more commenced, and there is much needed structure in my life once again! I don't savor going back to work, but at least I have something to do every morning that I wake up :). Anyhow, enough about me, how've you all been doing? Will be visiting sites sometime later on the weekend plus getting back into the groove of updating my blog frequently. See y'all soon!

Comments

Campfyah said…
welcome back, we did miss you. Congrats to Pebbles, won't you be joining her soon?
Abeni said…
welcome back
Yamfoot said…
"I don't savor going back to work, but at least I have something to do every morning that I wake up :). "


I dont have a job but I have something to do every morning that I wake up.....LOL
CoolDestiny said…
Was wondering where you were. Glad to see you back. When will you be joining P?
Anonymous said…
going back to work after a holiday is always painful. I feel you pain d.
Scratchie said…
Good to see you back......
Camille said…
Welcome back. :-)
Jdid said…
sorry to see pebbles leaving ya. ya will have to follow her soon dog
Mad Bull said…
You deh bout again! Wikid. You and Pebbles need to work out this distance ting. Me nuh join dem ting deh at all! Would not work for me!
Unknown said…
Welcome back! Tings rough as usual but give tanks wi all deh yah fi post wi stuff.
Yamfoot said…
steups...ah not coming back here for now.

you turning this into a monthly blog now to rass.
Marc M said…
welcome back...I'm ok, law school has been an interesting adventure so far.
Desiree said…
I've been outta the groove too with big life changes. So you and Pebbles are living apart a bit... that can be good or a strain, hubs and I are doing it too. Take care and see you around (don't feel bad - life gets in the way of blogging at times, we all know this).