So much news, yet nothing to post!

Call it writer's block, call it laziness, call it whatever the hell you want. Today is the first day in quite a while that I've been able to sit in front of a computer and pour my thoughts out into my blog. Pebbles' sister is visiting from Spain and we've been spending most of our time outdoors showing her all the sites of Little Big City. We had intended to go to an amusement park day before yesterday, but one of our friends had an allergic reaction, and we ended up taking her to the hospital instead.

Anyhow, we're headed to New York tomorrow, so I won't have too much time to post in the next few days. See y'all on the flipside!

Comments

Campfyah said…
Enjoy the Big Apple and tell my families ah say hello.
Marc M said…
You may literally see us all on the "flipside". Flipside of our homes and cars courtesy of Emily.
Scratchie said…
Take it easy AD....Emily out for us but we'll beat her...
Anonymous said…
I waan tell Emily bout her rass...anyway, enjoy NY.

Hope your friend who had the allergic reaction is OK. Dr. D.
dorna! said…
Hey. Just passing through...:)
Tooomz said…
Miss you :) Have fun & say hi to all!
Cali J said…
So how was NY? Love visiting the city but not sure If I could live there!