Summer School OFFICIALLY Begins!

Good morning folks, how are things in blogland? Well, yesterday was a false alarm re: summer school beginning--can you imagine, me like an idiot sitting in lab yesterday waiting for my student to show up not realizing that summer school begins today!! So after a wasted trip to work, I got back home some time after 11am. Had a bunch of things to do, between taking Pebbles' car to the shop to get the water pump and timing belt replaced to getting my car licensed and registered in the state, I was pretty darn busy. Today I need to take my baby for an oil change and a tranny flush, plus take Pebbles car back to the shop, as I noticed some blue smoke coming out the exhaust (which means the engine is burning oil). I'm hoping it's not rings...because you dun know that means a new engine--hopefully it's just something dumb like the valve seal or something.

Anyhow, I was crusing the blogsphere last night and reading blogs and came across a post from Mr. Man over at the Tower of Babel. He posted a little game that I found to be quite interesting for true. You have 8 people zeen. A policeman, a prisoner, a man with two sons, and a woman with two daughters. The object of the game is to move all of them from one side of the river to the next using a raft; however the game is compounded by the fact that the raft can only be steered by the policeman, the man, or the woman and can only hold two people at a time. In addition, the prisoner has to be either alone or with the policeman at all times, the man cannot be left alone with the little girls (hmmm) and the woman cannot be left alone with the little boys. Click on the picture below to play the game and see how you do! I got it, but it took me a little while to figure out still! Much respect for the little brain teaser Mr. Man!



In other news, I was introduced to Twin of Twins by my cousin while in Florida the other day. They're comedians/entertainers who happen to be twin brothers (Curly Locks and Tu Locks I believe they're called). Yow, these guys have a knack for imitating the voices of local and international celebrities very well and they certainly do put their talent to good use on the CD, having interviews with the likes of Michael Jackson, R. Kelly, Beenie Man, Bounty Killer, Sean Paul, Spragga Benz, and so on. I can't wait to hear more from them, cause it just too funny yow!!!



Anyhow folksy folks folks, I gone to work, so be generous with the comment box and I'll see you all soon!

{Ruff, Ruff}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, hope is not a new engine that the cyar need.

Have a good day yute. That's about all I could come up with as a comment :-( Dr. D.
-_- said…
Hey bro...I wanted to say TANKS TANKS and anudda big TANKS for posting that comment on my blog, 'cause I needed it!!!! RIGHTEOUS!!!

God bless!!

solitaire
Abeni said…
Check this site http://guabancex.blogspot.com.Lucian blogger and give her your url.All Caribbean bloggers can do same.
Scratchie said…
Just a hail up. Hope is really just minor stuff the car needs.
Mad Bull said…
How long before you found out that Summer school hadn't started yet? LOL!
Where the car pix?