Summer School Begins!

Yes, it's finally summer school time again and I'm impatiently waiting for my one dege-dege (i.e. one and only) student to show up! No sign of him yet, and it's already 10:15am (class started about 15 minutes ago), so I think I'm going to sit it out for a few, give the blog a much needed update, then go to my office for a bit. So, how's everybody been doing? Sorry I haven't had time to visit your blogs and post comments, the stress of the last 8 weeks of school nearly killed me! Plus, much had to be done in preparation for Pebbles' graduation as well as my long-awaited trip to FL to pick up my new car. People, I tell you that this little 96 Honda Accord LX that I got is badass! Not much in the way of mods yet, just have 17" alloy rims, Kumoto Z-rated radials, a tranny from a 98 Prelude, plus an after-market sway bar that I had installed before I boogied out of Fort Lauderdale. Car took me all the way home without missing a heartbeat! (pics of vehicle to come later).

Anyhow, more about the trip and the car later, I'm going to my office for a little while. How y'all like the new look to the site? It tuff or it fool? drop me a comment and give me some feedback nuh?

Comments

CoolDestiny said…
Glad to see you back and love the new look. It's rockin'!!!
Anonymous said…
Well, well, actually, I was going to post a comment yesterday to say that we need to have a double funeral for the Dog....as well as the Piggy. Nice to know that you still alive.

Did the student show?

BTW, why you haffi go all de way down a Fla to buy a cyar my yute? Seems a bit excessive...but who am I? Glad it drive sweet. Tek it easy on the press still.

The new look is very masculine...I doh too mind it. Looking out for some comment from you still iyah....look how you mek big man haffi a beg to rahtid! Dr. D.
Anonymous said…
its very blue and that's all I'm going to say. But you are going to get your honda lowered right? need for speed style, with bucket seats.
Tooomz said…
Always a fan of blue ;)
Angry Dog said…
Thanks for the feedback on the new site look CoolDestiny (unlike another certain "Doctor" who commented on the site)!

Doc, the student didn't show, since classes officially start tomorrow *blush* Yes, it makes sense to purchase my car in FL, simply because the state is flat and long, there's no winter to damage the vehicles body, and the style of driving/road conditions makes the cars less prone to wear and tear...besides, cars are cheap as hell down there!

Yes Owen, it is blue, blue is a good color...it is the color of Jamaica College, my alma mater (as well as the official color of the Smurfs!) No, I have no plans to lower my Accord, since it handles beautifully with the sway bar I put in the front AND I don't want to be scraping up my undercarriage on the mountains!

Yes Toomi, I had you in mind when I chose this theme!
Mad Bull said…
Blowe wow, the dawg buss weh from where the wicked student dem did chain him up! Wicked. Hey, doh stop here, eh know! Me a look fi anodda poas tomarrow! Awoah!
Desiree said…
OMG... it is hard to believe this is a blogger site - wow, guess blogger has come a long way (and no doubt you helped it with your talents!).

Looking forward to seeing your fantastic new car!
Abeni said…
Wow,you are alive.Welcome back!.The site look cool
Angry Dog said…
Bwoy MB, it was a fight to break the chain with the students, but I is back with a vengeance iya!

Hey Desiree, you know this isn't a standard blogger template, I actually got the CSS script from an independent template create (blogger still has pretty sucky templates).

Yes Abeni, I am back and alive with a vengeance!!!
Jdid said…
wow, glad to see you come back. i'm digging the blue too
Scratchie said…
Welcome back. Thought we had lost you for a minute there. Like the new look.
I refuse to say the "H" word. My car people call them Ricers. :) Just teasing. Honda's are supposed to be good cars.