Live Without Mercy

Say congratulations to Pebbles folks, she just defended her doctoral dissertation and is now a full-fledged Doctor of Technology Education!!! You go girl! I am so very proud of her!!! In fact, to mark this historic event, I shall no longer refer to her as just mere Pebbles. She has made the transition to Professor P.

Anyhow, in my last post I talked about one of my professors dying. Still not sure when the funeral arrangements will be announced, but I definately intend to go. At any rate, his passing has made me realize something once again: Life is too short to spend it procrastinating and analyzing what-if scenarios. Fuck it, life is meant to be lived, and lived it must be! So, I've decided that I'm going to make every effort to LIVE WITHOUTH MERCY. And what does this mean? Simple, get off my fat ass and stop procrastinating! Stop worrying about every nickle and dime or every little snide remark or dirty comment someone drops my way. Stop sitting around and crying that my PhD is too hard or I'm not smart enough to do it! Fuck it, just do it.

{GRRRRROWL}

Comments

Anonymous said…
It took the death of one who you held in high esteem to change your outlook?? Rass!! Then again, I think my Mother's passing changed my outlook on life too.

Fuck it dawg, whatever you want out of life...jus dweet! Who vex, vex.

Congrats to Dr. Pebbles. Dr. D.
Mad Bull said…
Professor P or Doctor P?
Re doing what you want to, go for it, dawg!
Scratchie said…
Congrats to Dr.P, professor P, Dr. Pebbles...same thing. Excellent work.
Go for it AD.
Anonymous said…
Congrats to the Dr. P, my yute you can dweet!!!

longtime di I no visit di I blog, exams are partially over and so I will have some free time. I might be visiting the land of farrin.

dre
Jdid said…
congrats to Professor P
Campfyah said…
Congrats to Dr.Pebbles, and to you too for the encouragement and heartaches you may have given her during this task.

About life, live it to the fullest, while always remembering that one day you will have to account for your actions..so make those actions fulfilling good...
Stu said…
Dr P. How prestigeous.
-_- said…
Congrats Dr. Pebbles!!! That's so nice that you shouted it out, Angry Dog. You're a good brotherman :)
Anonymous said…
Congrats Professor P. and very sorry to hear about your professor Angry Dog. He certainly seems to have made an impression on you!

Ciya
Anonymous said…
Whaaapen??...I never know seh dogs hibernate...and furthermore...winter done long time. Post suppem nuh. Cho ra$$!! Dr. D.
Yamfoot said…
yeah...I second Dr D. What happened to your blog entries????
Mad Bull said…
At least post a picher of ur new ride nuh man?