The Day Before Monday

Well, Sunday night is here again and I am once more faced with the prospect of going to work tomorrow morning--not that I don't like my job, I love my job in fact, it's just that I've come to really appreciate the idle life of Spring break and would definately like to spend days doing things like leisurley driving around for no reason other than curiosity, spending restful days on the couch watching television, and throwing pillows at Pebbles. Alas, life is not as easy as that, and I must actually go to work to earn a living.

Just got done watching the finale of Strange Love and all I've got to say is THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!! Don't know why I watch it...I guess for the same reason that people watch train wrecks, but Flava Flav and Brigette Nielsen are just a tad on the odd side...imagine the type of whacked up kids they'd have? On the other side of the coin, the fact that they're flaunting the reality of interracial relationships as well as the plausibility of a couple where the female is taller than the male is pretty cool IMHO. Though I don't really consider Flave and Brigette to be the "quintessential" representatives for either race, I believe that a program of this nature shows just how much we've come as a society over the past few decades. Let's hope that someday we will be able to breed out racism with understanding, but until then, let's each do our own little part to quash this great evil.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gwaan a work! Damn lazy mongrel you.... ;-)

Never heard of the show, but agree with your sentiments of getting rid of racism. Have a good week. Dr. D.
-_- said…
Hey bro!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm here...

Asking that nobody link to the new one, though. Jokes continue! Walk good, iyah!
-E said…
Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!
Jdid said…
does the republican party know about this show?
Anonymous said…
Good morning starshine, the earth says hello. In answer to the question in your first comment, we at the republican party are aware of Strange Love and are taking steps. Just wanted to see how you're doing. Can't say as I've actually watched the show though.