TGIF and Happy Birthday Sunshine!!!

Yep, thank God it's Friday to rahtid! I am quite glad that the week has come to an end, just one more class to go and I'll be on my way home! It's still a bit lot snowy outside and I'm not looking forward to the drive home, but we have to do what we have to do, ent? Happy Birthday to Lady Sunshine here's wishes for a million more birthdays. As is my tradition when bloggers are celebrating their birthdays, I give them gifts, especially lovely lady bloggers, so here's my gift to Sunshine:



A basket of yellow roses, since yellow symbolizes friendship (and I don't want her significant other beat me up for giving her red roses!)



A picture of LL Cool J



A nice virtual Birthday Cake (the bakers over at Photoshop Bakery were too busy to put your name on the cake...hope u like choclate!).



Of course, one cannot forget that you're the sunshine of our little blogsphere!

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bwoy...man can turn fool over woman eh? ;-) Dr. D.
Stu said…
Wow, what a nice tribute.