Monday Already?

Geesh, the weekend is done already! Cho man, that not right...oh yeah, that's right, 5 more days then its Spring Break!! 11 days of peace and relaxation! So, I think this week should just blow by real fast. Well, I'm on my lonesome this morning since Pebbles left me...to go to a job interview! (no, she hasn't grown weary of me as yet!). Dropped her off at the airport yesterday and now she's somewhere in Pennsylvania chilling and waiting to teach her demo class! Wish her luck for me y'all!

Don't have much to report today still, the weekend was a total bust, didn't do as much as I'd hoped to. Oh well, I shouldn't complain, at least I did stuff. Have a faculty/staff meeting tonight....which means 60+ minutes of utter boredom...good weather permitting, I should make it back home sometime this evening...oh well, at least it gives me a chance to work on a revised curriculum for the CS program and look for a few sources of grant monies [yaay, academia!]

On a lighter note, I was watching Queer Eye For The Straight Girl the other night (don't ask me no questions man, cho!) and I got a shaving tip from the lesbian co-host. Wet the blade with cold water between shaves and it'll help to prevent hair from sticking and allow the blade to maintain its sharpness. Of course, when she was giving the tip, it was meant to be for female leg shaving. Anyhow, I tried it out this morning, and it work to R.A.S.S. I get a better, cleaner shave and the razor didn't jam up with as much hair. Hmmm, it'll be interesting when I tell Pebbles that a lesbian taught me how to shave, ent?

On a special note to all y'all who replied to my comment re: the new Lexus hybrid SUV, unnu is a wicked set! Bout unnu wouldn't buy it though if it was a gift unnu would accept it....well, when I become the wealthy software mogul that I was intended to be, I'll remember you all and be sure to hand out Lexuses like Nino Brown (watch New Jack City if you not familiar with the reference) handing out turkeys for Christmas. CoolDestiny I wish the public transportation system where I am in the US was as developed as the one in Jamaica. For us here too, it's a definate drive or die situation as well...in fact, there isn't even a bus line that runs the route that I take to work!

Comments

Jdid said…
queer eye for the straight girl? I know it bad wid de reality tv ting but star :-) lol.
CoolDestiny said…
I thought everyone knew about the razor thing. I'm sure Pebbles will say "Duh" when you tell her what you learnt from a lesbian and she would be more interested in knowing is which lesbian you talking to.

Our bus system still leaves much to be desired but I guess you are really worse off if there's no bus on your route ... Hush.
Anonymous said…
I rarely shave. I just flip the script from owen with beard to owen without. all in a seemless motion.
Scratchie said…
Good luck Pebbles!!! Do well.
I need to try that razor thing cuz that's one of the reasons I don't bother to shave too regularly ...can't bother fight with the razor. Things are serious when AD really sit down and watch that show much less take advice from it :) This reality thing gone too far now, it haffi stop!
Jdid said…
could be worse scratchie we might soon be hearing bout a new reality show 'queer eye for teh angry dog' :)