Last Story: Justice

Well, I've finally finished writing the book! Now I have to go back and edit, then try to get it published, wish me luck! Anyhow, I just though I'd like to share the last story I wrote with you called Justice Have a great day all!

JUSTICE

Justice
It is a time of great sorrow in the land of wood, water, and sunshine. Evil has corrupted her once pure heart and she reeks of the blood of the innocents which has been meaninglessly shed upon her soil. No more. I see a new age on the horizon. I see a time where peace and tranquility will once more reign upon the land and all her children will raise their voices in sweet harmony to the Father above.

It is this vision that imbues me with the steel in my gut to do these dark things which I must do, for it has been written that evil can only be defeated by greater evil and wrong can only be righted by a greater wrong. Two negatives make a positive. And so I do these things which most men fear to do, simply because they must be done. I have resigned myself to the fact that my soul has been bought and paid for by the one who shall not be named, but I accept this, for I have been ordained to fight injustice with injustice, evil with evil, and thus avenge the innocent ones who have fallen. I am their bulwark, their protector, their tortured voice crying out for justice.

In times past, I have been called black heart man, duppy, soucoyant. I have been called many names, yet I have no name. I know neither of my past nor how or why I came into being; I simply know that I exist. I exist for the sole purpose of carving out the evil buried deep inside of man with the sharp knife of justice. Those who inflict fear and suffering upon their fellow man will have it reciprocated to them a thousand fold. Murder for murder, blood for blood, a life for a life, this is my way. I see evil, I smell evil, I taste evil, for I am evil and I will never rest until my scent is banished from the land. I have much work left to do…

Comments

Melody said…
Way to go, Angry, congrats on de book!
Anonymous said…
I expect a free autographed copy! Paw prints and all.... ;-) Dr. D.
Jdid said…
nice story and congrats on the book. next stop.... oprah :-)
Campfyah said…
Congrats Dawg....well yuh know dat yuh gonna need a PR agent fuh all de tours and book signings and thing, so I just letting yuh know in de early dat I available..fuh ah reasonable price of course
Stu said…
Congrant on the book. Hey, isn't your editor supposed to take care of all the grammatical stuff?
Mad Bull said…
Hold on, hold up, wait up.... What book is that? Wait, Dawg you sneaky eeeh? Anyway, I hope it works out ok... BTW, 'memba say you supposed to link me?
Scratchie said…
Good show AD. Hope all goes well as you try to get it published.
Anonymous said…
You know that I just love your stories Dog. You will have to keep us informed every step of the publishing way!!!!
Anonymous said…
PS that was from Ciya