Hot Chick For The Angry Dog

Alright, so I was sitting around reading my comments from yesterday's post (Scratchie did you try the cold water razor thing yet bredda? If so how it work for you?) when lo and behold, I read the last comment from JDid about Queer Eye For The Angry Dog as a potential reality show idea! Bwoy, I have to tell you though you know, the title is rather catchy still; however, I have an even better title stil JDid--Hot Chicks For The Angry Dog what unnu think 'bout dat?

Yes man, this show has potential...each week I would go on dates with hot celebrities (Pebbles would be my first of course, then Halle would be my second, Kim Coles would be the next, followed by Angelina Jolie, and so on). Pebbles, please don't hurt me when you read this post, you hear sweetie...I just going on all these dates to educate my fellow man and to make my own contribution to reality television! So, the premise of this show is that each week, I go out with a different lady and during the show I will impart my vast knowledge of how to make women feel special by doing and saying the right things (sort of like Hitch with Will Smith).

Of course, for all you fellows out there in blogland, I'm not leaving you out still....on ocassion, I'll have some of you appear on the show doing your thing and then me correcting you and showing you how to do things the right way [laugh, it's funny]. Ladies, I not leaving you out still...because we would have to have you nominate the fellows and then act as critics, carefully evaluating their performance after my extensive, patented "Dogstatification Treatment". Yes man, this show definately have potential iya! Lemme go call Bravo and pitch the idea...

Sigh, if dreams were horses, then beggars would ride! Have a good day y'all!

Comments

Jdid said…
great idea! of course ya kno as fella that need nuff help I might have to make multiple appearances on your show.
Anonymous said…
Great Dream Dog!!!!:-)

Ciya
Scratchie said…
Pebbles gwine bus yuh shirt yuh see. Just pray for mercy.
Anonymous said…
I like the dream still......but real life is what mek man smile!;-)

Tek it easy rude yute! Dr. D.