I Better

Well, not 100% better yet, but getting there! Spent Friday kneeling in contemplation at the porcelain alter. Saturday I felt much better, though I could barely eat a thing and my stomach hurt like crazy...it's amazing how much bad television looks great when you're at the brink of insanity. Pebbles and some of our friends went to Columbus, OH for an engagement party of a friend of ours, leaving me at home to get into all sort of trouble--like ordering a pizza and making an unholy mess of the living room! Sunday I felt much better though, the body was still tired and my mouth still felt like I had eaten a plastic shoe, but the stomach didn't hurt as badly and I didn't want to pass out every few minutes. Today, I'm back at work, busily grading papers that I was too sick to grade on the weekend and having all sorts of mad fun. So, yes, I feeling better...though not completely 100%

Hey, you know what, I'm really dumb. Can you imagine, I pass a farm every day going to and coming from work. They have two white horses, huge muscular beasts that look like they were born to pull carts and so on [I forget what you call them]. Anyhow, I could not figure out why the horses were brown in the morning and white in the evening, I just assumed that they were naturally white and had gotten muddy overnight [they really did look dirty in all fairness]. Well, being the astute moron that I am, I finally figured out that the farmer does not have two, but six horses! four brown and two white and I guess they rotate them between the different grazing areas...like duh! Just more proof that I am indeed an idiot!

Anyhow, thanks a million for the comments left on my blog re: getting well soon! Dr. D. Leave Mel alone before I have to go back and expose your little dark secret! Ok fine, you all beat it out of me! If you are really interested in finding out the Doc's dark secret, click HERE. Some of you already know of it, but for those of you that don't, be prepared!

Have a great day folks!

Comments

Scratchie said…
Tell me if I'm the only one not getting it here...you have stomach flu and gone buy greasy grimey cheesy(run belly) pizza. I feel that you fake the sickness so that Pebbles would leave you at home to lime and indulge in what you not supposed. Am I right on this??? Talk di truth AD. :-)
Anonymous said…
Sounds like Scratchie expose the Dog secret now.

Nice to know u nuh feel too bad, and I going charge you for every hit and comment that you get for linking that suppem again! Dr. D.
Angry Dog said…
Cho Scratchie, I spent much time researching and exposing the Doc's secret, yet you expose mine in just a few minutes of reading my blog! Cho man...Doc, now I understand how deep the Georges blood (is Georges unnu used to go, right?) run inside of unnu.
Anonymous said…
Ummmm....George's?? Of course....there is only ONE REAL College now.....right Scratch and Mad Bull??!! ;-)) Dr. D.
Yamfoot said…
how far is Columbus from where you are?
Angry Dog said…
3.5 Hours Michelle
Abeni said…
That photoshop was real funny.Good you feeling better.
Melody said…
But wait, Angry, yu have some serious photo gallery goin' on, man! Some high-rollin', jet-settin' photo gallery wif Doc too! It's good ta hear that yu feelin' better! :)
Jdid said…
but wait de dr know halle fa true? he like he holding out on me -)
Stu said…
I forgot all about those pictures. They are still funny the second time around.
Anonymous said…
OK - I have been bussin' mi ass with work these days and generally do not have time to even comment - but your post made me pause...

You thought the horses were dirty in the morning and clean at night???

You know, I don't mean to be argumentative - but honestly, only a M.A.N could have come up with that one...

L.O.L - till my sides hurt, y'simi!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I had the flu as well a couple of weeks ago and it was definitely no picnic!!

btw...

"The Notebook" was an awesome flick!!!
CoolDestiny said…
Glad to know you're feeling better. A word of advice though ... when belly not feeling right, stick to regular stuff like Mint tea and bread ... not pizza!!!
Desiree said…
Glad to hear you are doing better. So... I need to check in the Doc for his 'secret'? Ok.