Concentration Test ;)

G'morning folks, hope everyone is doing well this morning :)...It's Wednesday and Friday is payday, so things are looking quite promising thank God. Anyhow, I don't have much to post this morning, I do have a lot to say, just not enough time! Anyhow, I decided to let off a little rudeness on the fellows this morning in the form of a "concentration test".

Note that this link is not worksafe friendly and it does contain a bit of nudity, so be warned! Anyhow, here's the link: http://daysite.net/silly/concentration.html Just a note that I am very good at this concentration thing btw ;).

Chao and have fun y'all!

Comments

CoolDestiny said…
I wonder what the Concentration Test for women would look like ... hhhmmmmmm ....
Jdid said…
alas what can I say, my concentration poor.
Scratchie said…
Let's just say my concentration is average.
Mad Bull said…
Very funny... I got it once out of five tries... 20% of the time. What do you think of my score?
Anonymous said…
To hell wid the rass ball....I waan see chest! ;-) Dr. D.
Angry Dog said…
Hey CoolDestiny and Sunshine, I won't even try to answer the question re: the concentration test for women, lest I get taken to task by the female blog possee :).

JDid, Scratchie, MB, shameful scores, poor to average concentration, sounds like typical Caribbean males to me! The only reason why my concentration is in the 90% region is because I have a deep-rooted fear of the so-called "Latina Flame!"

Dr. D. I have nothing to say to you with respect to your comment--you are indeed a businessman!

Mo, glad you stopped by again! Sorry about the teaching stint not working out still, Grad school is definately a good option anyway...you can only enhance your opportunities with a MS or MA!
Desiree said…
LMAO... well, I guess I'm just too tired to concentrate.