Monday Morning Week 4

Good Morning all, here's hoping that everyone had a wonderful and safe weekend! Sorry I've seemed to be quite lax when it's come to updating my blog and reading your blogs. To be truthful, I do read your blogs, but sometimes I'm just too busy to drop a comment--so, please forgive me and I promise to be more vocal on your sites this week.

Not much to report this week, except that the weekend was interesting. Had a bit of fun on Friday when Pebbles and I joined our friends Bruceton and Jalee for dinner at a little restaurant called Uno's. A pan pizza was the order of the evening and it was all good and greasy (must start the gym this week!). Saturday, we went to dinner at my fellow professor's home. Much fun was had, as well as much talk about the school structure to be sure. Didn't get back home 'till close to 11pm (after arriving at dinner at around 5:00pm) and we made a quick stop at Wal-Mart to pick up some beauty products (i.e. soap) and a movie (since we have a DVD player but rarely use it). The movie of choice was 28 Days starring Sandra Bullock. Really cute movie, with lots of good drama and a star-studded cast that you love and hate all at once. Not a love story, just a story about addiction and the struggles people go through to beat it. Also saw The Tic Code with Gregory Hines. A really good movie about a young Jazz pianist and his battle with social acceptance in the face of Tourette's syndrome. Excellent drama, beautiful, elegant, and fluid.

Well, that's my weekend report (as y'all can tell, I don't have much to write today!). Anyhow, see y'all later and have a great day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Was starting to wonder if you finger dem did freeze along wid the door lock, why no post! ;-) Jus cool.

Seem like plenty o de blogging crew turn movie reviewers now. Hmmm.

Anyway, I will litsen out for some barking in my corner of the hood. 'Till next link, look after uself. Dr. D.
Anonymous said…
Yeah yeah, we did miss the doggie still, so get busy with the blogging nuh man. :-)

Mad Bull
Melody said…
Have a great day too, AD.
Jdid said…
have a good week guy
Scratchie said…
Hi AD glad to know you are still with us and not frozen in the cold climates.