Grrr

Man, I just got an e-mail from my boss advising me that faculty reports back to work on January 11th (next week Tuesday) at 10am sharp. Well, farewell late night limes with the friends. Farewell Quad. Farewell t-shirt and jeans. Farewell to leisurly morning wakeups. Hello to bed at 10pm. Hello to social decapitation. Hello to dress shirts and khakis. Hello to waking up before sunrise.

Oh well, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end still. So, is life, time to move on. Anyhow, after a discussion with a few friends last night and this morning, I've decided to change a few more things for 2005. Firstly, this dog is not going to run no more interferance for his teammates (i.e. bredrins) and will instead focus on his own game. Not that I don't business about my friends, is just that sometimes you sometimes tend to get type-casted in a less than favorable light, which nuh really nice a rass.

Secondly, unnu not getting no more elegant romance stories from high school days. No sah, dem days for romance done. As a matter of fact, I shall make sure this year that I shall bring back the old dog wid a vengeance! It will be nice to bring back the good old hardcore, don't take shit from nobody, kick you in the face, bite you in the jugular, upper-middle class street soldier that everyone came to know and love/hate/fraid of.

Anyhow, enuff rambling still, I gone go eat my Wheaties and take a testosterone injection.

Comments

Abeni said…
Yup all good things come to an end.Lol,the old dog sound really scary.
Melody said…
Back to de old upper-mc Dog--okay!? No more romantic stories--okayyy. Bite yu inna yu jugular? Kick yu inna yu face? But soft, Doggy, what light from yonder window breaks?
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you better change your name to rabid dog, rude yute... ;-)

Mad Bull