Bill Cosby a Sex Criminal???

I don't believe it myself folks, I simply don't! I was browsing the web tonight and came across a breaking news article about Cosby cancelling a speaking engagement in Clevland, Ohio this (Thursday) morning. Apparently, he's being accused of sexually assaulting a former female employee of Temple University. The story goes that the woman had, for some reason or another, been out with Cosby and a group of people a few years ago. It was alleged that the woman then went to Cosby's home where she proceeded to complain about work stress when Cosby gave her some pills which made her dizzy. She said that she didn't remember much of the night, but she did remember him touching her breasts and placing her hands on his genitals. Of course, the big question is why exactly would she wait for so long to report the incident? (i.e. she has now left her job and migrated to Canada). Her reply was that he was too important and influential of a person (read: bigshot who contributed lots of money to the university and the community) for her to jeaopardize those perks! Now, I not too sure I buy this story at all, especially because of the woman's justifications for keeping it hidden for so long, but it will be interesting to see how the story pans out in the end.

Oh, speaking of which, I was watching Boat Trip last night with Cuba Gooding jr and the movie was pretty "funny" if you catch my drift (I mean, how exciting can a movie with two ambiguously straight guys on a gay cruise be, right?). Anyhow, I didn't watch this movie with much high expectations, but I must say that I have found a new poison in the female actress department. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Roselyn Sanchez, the hot latin dance coordinator and Cuba's love interest in said movie:



Note: You can see this stunning Puerto Rican beauty in Rush Hour 2, Basic, and Chasing Papi. For those of you who haven't seen Boat Trip, I have to tell you that you haven't lived until you've see a beautiful Latina speak Spanish while doing "naughty things" to a banana! There, I've said it! Pebbles, please forgive me for writing this, you know I love you, but sometimes when a brother sees something on TV that holds his attention, he just has to say it!

Anyhow, I gone to bed, cause I have to wake up to brave this R.A.S.S. snow + cold + ice tomorrow morning, since I already missed a class this week!

Comments

Abeni said…
I remember feeling distressed when I heard Cosby had a daughter outside his marriage.Maybe am naive but in my mind I never associated him with that.Now am more jaded.Sometimes people don't talk because they probably won't be believed according to who they are accusing.Interesting story still
Anonymous said…
Don't think there's much wood (dats a pun rude bwoy;-)) to the Cosby story. But keep us updated.

Yeah, the Latina looks Aye caramba si! Dr. D.
Jdid said…
just because the woman took awhile to report the incident doesnt mean shes not telling the truth. with sexual assualt incidents the victims are often so traumatized that it takes quite awhile for them to build up the courage to actually go to the police about these things.

on the other hand there are some women who would do stuff like this and its false and i'm not sure what their motivation is.

the difficult thing about these incidents is its usually he say she say so its hard to guage which party is being truthful.
Scratchie said…
I always try to remember that we are dealing with human beings so anything is possible. Can't say it did or didn't happen.
Sanchez is a beautiful actress. I saw the Boat Trip and it was a pleasant movie despite my preconceived notions. Not a run out to watch at the cinema type. More like something on TV to kill a couple of hours type. I'm a sucker for happy endings movies so I was cool.
Anonymous said…
the only reason I watched Boat Trip was for her.
Jdid said…
by the way eva mendes is nicer :-)
Melody said…
If Bill is innocent, justice should be done. If Bill is guilty, justice should be done. Jdid's comment rings very insightful and true.
Didn't see Cuba Gooding's movie, but that actress looks luvly.
Anonymous said…
She does look hot, doesn't she? I'll have to google her up!

Mad Bull
Abeni said…
Just watched Boat Trip.Real funny
Stu said…
OK, now I have to go rent Boat Trip!