I'm a leavin' on a jet plane!!!

Howdy folks,

The countdown has begun! Two more days until I arrive in warm, beautiful Jamaica! I'm actually excited about the visit, since it means that I'll finally be able to put faces and voices to blogs! Looking forward to liming with Yammie, Scratchie, Princess P, and Dr. D. Anyone else want to join the dog and company for a V/X more than welcome to you know!

Bwoy, readers, what a R.A.S.S. of a week I had! Had to finish grading exams for all four of my classes, submitting grades, getting paperwork done for next semester, authoring new syllabi, sending all sorts of greeting cards, plus the last minute run-round thing that is characteristic of taking a vacation! Oh well, c'est la vie, and it's all a part of the game.

Pebbles flies out to EspaƱa tomorrow, and I head out to the Rock on Monday. I'll be in Pittsburgh tomorrow, since a snow storm is expected to come into the area on Monday, so I don't want the person giving me a ride to the airport to risk her life jus' so the Dog can get to Jamaica!! So, I going bounce it in a Motel 6 tomorrow still. Stayed there a few times before still, not a bad location @ all! Anyhow friends and countrymen, Pebbles and I are having a few guests over tonight for our pre-Christmas gala, so I haffi cut this one short.

Again, I apologize for not having the time to check unnu posts this week, but as I said before the work pressure hol' me good and proper! Anyhow, I shall be blogging quite a bit from the mother-kennel still, so fret not thyselves (for those of unnu dat tek the time to read my crap!).

Anyhow, me gone! Catch y'all on the flipside of 2005! Alright, I just wanted to say that from now, cause that's my slogan for this new years and by posting it here first, I have the copyright on it! (maybe)

{arf,arf}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Alrighty sah. Enjoy your Pre Xmas lime, wish you and Pebbles safe and on time flights and The Doc is on call 24/7 listening out for the bark of the dog to arrange a link ASAP. Hope the airport crowd not too bad...I hear it nuh cute now. Easy man. Dr. D.
Abeni said…
Enjoy the trip.I hope your students did way better than mine!
Jdid said…
safe trip man, all the best for christmas and the new year. wait ya spare a lil space in ya suitcase fa me?
Melody said…
Bon voyage, Doggy. Enjoy yourself--ah know yu will!! ;-)
Anonymous said…
Have a good trip, rude bwoy. Build some good memories and do some blog-worthy stuff, zeen!

Mad Bull
Anonymous said…
Have a good trip, rude bwoy. Build some good memories and do some blog-worthy stuff, zeen!

Mad Bull
Tooomz said…
Safe flights for you both. Hope the 2 of you have wonderful times at both Jamaica & Espana...Merry Christmas 'n a Happy New Year ;) Feliz Navidad! Lots of *huuuuuuGz* to you both. I miss you guys! Fond memories of this time last year..
Stu said…
Post some pictures when you can.
Anonymous said…
Well, me nuh undastan dis dawg...if him reach las nite dem mussi really quarantine him...cause all now! Dr. D.
Desiree said…
Enjoy the break and the vacation! Sounds like a wonderful place to be headed this time of year (and meeting all them bloogers ought to be enjoyable!).
Anonymous said…
Have fun Dog.. Have a great Christmas and and a wonderful New Year to you and yours.
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas Dawg! Dr. D.
Scratchie said…
Merry Christmas Dog. Have a great one.