TGIF!!!

Friday is finally here and I'd be an outright liar if I said I wasn't looking forward to the weekend. Seems like its going to be a bit low-profiled this weekend though since Pebbles has a cold and there's a football game, which makes it almost impossible to navigate traffic (college football is a very important pasttime in my state, especially for residents of the state). Not really much to post today, but just wanted to say thanks to those folks that responded to my dilemma post about whether or not to do my PhD. I probably will do it after all, but probably a year from now. Thanks for the vote of confidence folks.

Anyhow I'm gonna take of early, so I will talk to you folks later. Have a great weekend!

{arf,arf}

Comments

Abeni said…
Enjoy the weekend.I had these great plans as I was expecting visitors.They have since changed their flight plans so there goes my well laid plans.So am just going to go with the flow
Anonymous said…
You can never go wrong with more education. PhD?? At my age, my brain could never wrap itself around that. That is why I admire you so!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend as well!!!
Anonymous said…
That was me Maggie
Anonymous said…
Have a great week end AD
Hope Pebbles is feeling better.