A Little Friday Story -- Mr. Lover

Howdy Folks, happy Friday to you all! Three more days to go before I am officially out of negative balance syndrom once more, so I am truly excited! Anyhow, as I mentioned in my previous post, I am currently on fall break vacation! Which is pretty exciting, since I'll be a bit more sane when Thanksgiving break rolls around. Anyhow, I've been pretty bored and all with Pebbles hanging out at work and me not having the impetus or desire to hit the road. *Sigh* I guess I'll busy myself with cleaning, since we having a little Friday lime by here again and we don't want the guests to think that I am a pig by any means (I'm a dog dammit!). So, to pass the time, I thought I'd write you all a little story to bring a reminiscent smile to many of your faces. It's called Mr. Lover [and is not the same Mr. Lover that I wrote so many months back!].

Click here to read Mr. Lover [Note: a new browser window will open]

Hope y'all enjoy the read and have a great weekend!

{arf,arf}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm....AD, it sounds to me that the only love Mr. Lover had was the one he could give himself.

Anyway, as per usual, good writing. Dr. D.
Stu said…
You seem to entertain quite a bit. I think that is nice. We do somewhat, but it's a bit harder when you have kids. Things have to be a bit more planned.