A Little Friday Post

Greetings all friends and fellow bloggers! I apologoize for the lack of updates, but I've been a little busy with a few issues that have been running through my mind--nothing that's too big a deal, just had a couple off days at work this week. Suffice it to say, I've come to some conclusion as to how to deal with said issues, so I'm back on track once again!

Friday is here and thank God for that! I believe that kids are going to be around trick-or-treating tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get home early enough from the office to take part in the festivities. At any rate,I really don't have too much to say today, except that work steadily goes along and I'm counting down the days to the glorious, blissful Thanksgiving holiday! I'm in the process of doing the grounwork for an NSF grant, so I'll see how that pans out next week...*sigh* the great grant-writing machine that is America! Anyhow, I'm going to end this post here, BUTas promised, I want to leave you with a few Fall pictures that Pebbles and I took the other day! Enjoy!

[Note: Click on each pic for a full size view]




This is a little neighbourhood near to where Pebbles and I live, it's really quiet and safe and you can still see some of the trees with their leaves, how beautiful!





Somehow we fell in love with the beauty of this tree. All the variations of brown just spoke to the metrosexual side of me!





One day when I grow up, I want to have a nice little brick house surrounded by a little garden. If you look closely at the pic, you can see me behind the grill and little baby AngryDogs running around!





I love the little tree in the middle of the picture. It's still green in the middle, but you can see the top becoming brown....hmmm, reminds me of one of my grand-uncles' hair!





Well, what to say about this picture? It's just an idyllic setting that makes me happy to live in the neighborhood that I live in! So peacful...the only problem is that these bloody powerlines are all over the place, spoiling the beauty of the natural scenery. Will the power companies ever go "wireless"? ;).




{arf,arf}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice pictures rude yute. I have never been 'up so' at a time to see fall, I don't usually venture north of Florida once the temperature start drop!

Good to hear seh you and the work related issues cool. We all get them from time to time. Bwoy, life woulda sweet if we didn't have to depend on our work to financially manage our existence eh? Then we could all tell dem where and how far to shove the job when dem piss we off. But, alas, me nuh have nuh heap o millions put down a grow interest.

BTW, I tried to see the little Angry Pups....all I could see was some bang belly mangey looking puppy dat look like dem need some food! ;-))

TGIF rude bwoy. Dr. D.
Anonymous said…
Whappen, di yute dem a rag you out? Dem naw progress like how you would want? Doh worry, my yute, never give up, the ones who really into it will progress and the ones who got into it because they thought Information Systems sound nice will fall by the wayside, but a jus' so life go, you simi?
Hey, didn't know you were a tree lover too. I love the trees dem still! I am assuming that you are, because your pictures suggest it. Apparently we have more in common than just blogging, I/T, and coming from Yard... Big up, my yute! (* thumbsup *) - Mad Bull
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos!! Been out taking a few myself this week. Maggie
Stu said…
Me like an idiot actually clicked on the picture to see you grilling. I didn't realize you were wishing about the future when I read the comment.

We had fall here in Texas for a day. One leaf turned red and fell of a tree, then we went back to Summer.
Anonymous said…
Hey A.D - just where in the world are you?
From Seven
Tooomz said…
Gorgeous pictures *getting nostalgic* All we've got this time of year are yellow palm trees :P Say hi to Pebbles! You guys dressing up for halloween? If so, take pix! ;)
Yamfoot said…
I liked the change of seasons too when I was in England. Didn't like the cold which came in February though. But it was then nice to see in late March/early April when things started to bloom again.