Friday again to R.A.S.S.

Howdy folks, is Friday again and the dog so happy till him can't stop wagging the tail (or shaking the tailfeathers as Nelly would say!). I'm actually sitting in my class doing jack shit, watching my students type stuff up in MS-Word [soooo difficult]. Just had a birthday party for our division secretary, Janet, she's gonna be 22 come Monday. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, Monday is a holiday to R.A.S.S!! So I save myself a whopping $5 on gas!! Hope Pebbles not pissed at me, cause she not answering her cellie and I really need to see if she wants to do something tonight.

Anyhow, for some reason I found myself remembering how I used to memorize certain facts as a kid [that's what happen when you're bored and idle no rass]. For example, the phrase "Many Vagabonds Earn Money Just Sitting Under Neutral Plans" was what I used to remember the planets in our solar system, i.e. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. Well, being the benevolent soul that I am, I decided to create a similar type of convention to help those not so fortunate to be blessed with the Jamaican "dutty mout" to remember certain key phrases whenever the time was right, here's what I came up with:

1) R.A.S.S. -- Righteous As Satan's Son.

2) B.O.M.B.O. -- Bright Outrageous Materialistic Black Ombudsman.

3) B.L.O.O.D.C.L.A.A.T -- Big Loud Obnoxious Old Devil Corroded Like An Ancient Truck

4) B.O.M.B.O.C.L.A.A.T -- Bring Out My Bottle Of Courvoseiur Let Aunt Abby Taste.

5) F.I.Y.A.B.U.N. -- Flames in Your Ass Burns Up Nuts.

6) K.I.S.S.M.I.R.A.S.S. -- Kick It So Suddenly Maas Ignacious Run Away Sed Speed.

7) C.H.O.R.A.S.S -- Cheap Houses Over Rivers Are Scary Spots

8) Y.O.U.B.A.C.K.S.I.D.E. -- Yang On Unicycle Breaks Ass Cracks Kidneys Shatters Island Destroys Everybody

9) M.I.W.I.K.I.L.L.Y.U.R.A.S.S. -- Milk In Water Is Kinky In Little Land You Use Really Annoy Several Shoppers.

10) M.I.N.E.A.C.H.O.P.U.P.Y.O.U.R.A.S.S. -- Many Islands Never Eat Animals China Has One Person Under Plent Years Of Unity Righteousness And Social Stability.

As you can tell, the dog is veeeery bored and dying to go to him yard! So, I'll go ahead and end my post here, we will link inna di weekend...zeen!!

{arf,arf}

Comments