The F-Word [a.k.a a birthday tribute to the good doctor]

No, no, no...not THAT F word! Actually, what I meant was Friday! Yep, it's almost here--10 hours and 11 minutes to go according to my calculations! Well, you know what, tomorrow is also a special day because the Doctor is having a birthday! I hope that Ivan the R.A.S.S doesn't ruin the festivities too much for you sah--oh well, you can always tell people that you got "one helluva blowjob" [remember Lovindeer's Wild Gilbert album?], just don't go around telling people that you got it from someone named Ivan now you know! Anyhow, on a more serious note, Happy 41 Dr. D and wishes for many, many, many more birthdays!



Sorry I'm in cyberspace and unable to link you for the birthday, but here's a virtual chawklit cake just for you!



As a matter of fact, I went all out and got you a bottle of Virtual V/X as well. Cheers!



I spoke to my links and even got you a virtual linkup for you with Halle Berry! [don't you just love the dog?]. As a matter of fact, my hollywood contact was so excited about your birthday that they even decided to throw in Halle's little-known twin sister, Hefty!

*insert your favorite cussword here*

Anyhow, not much else going on on the homefront today, just kicking back and relaxing and enjoying the fact that it's almost Friday. Have some extra work that needs to get done in the lab today, but nothing too much, hoping to beat it before the rain still (yes we still suffering the backlash from Francis). Took my car in to the shop this morning to get a wire re-connected and tighten a few belts here and there, she seems to be holding up really well, in light of the fact that she's done well over 2000 miles since her last oil change a couple weeks back. Funny thing is that the speed limit on the highway that I have to take to get to work in the mornings is 70mph. Can you believe that there was some guy driving his 2002+ Subaru Impreza (not a WRX) in the rain (i.e. slick surface) well over 100mph this morning??? The fool cut me off and the draft I picked up from him crossing over into my lane pulled my car uncomfortably along, suffice it to say, I was pissed! Anyhow, about 5 miles down the road I see the flashing lights of a police cruiser and, sure enough, there is our little Subaru friend sitting by the side of a road with a police officer running his tags. I'm really glad they stopped this idiot too, because there was a slew of accidents yesterday (I saw about 5 in total) and it really wasn't a pleasant day driving one bit.

Anyhow, I've said my piece, now I must go and grade projects.

{arf, arf}

Comments