Unnu Tink Seh Mi Done...

Nope, they couldn't get me out of the blogging race, no matter how hard they tried! They could break my monitor, I'd still find a way to blog...they could take away my DSL, I'd still find a way to blog, they could even try to steal my PC, but I'd still blog!

The reason why I haven't written anything for a while is because I am in silent protest...no updates from the JBC (Jamaican Blogging Crew) or the foreign contingent, hence I am in a state of passive demonstration! *Sigh* the truth is that I have been busy with the orientation practices and all the fun stuff that it takes to become a teacher :(. The bad thing is that I had (and still have to) sit through a bunch of meetings this week. The good news is that I will be getting paid come Wednesday of next week! Finally, I have sufficient funds to take Pebbles out for a night on the town, pay the bills on time and drink a VX (yes, the real stuff and no Zima or Smirnoff Ice) with Dr. D. and Mad Bull [of course, Princess P and Yamfoot invited as well].

Well, the orientation activities roll on, I need to find a schedule and figure out when the hell I'm going to teach, I need to buy some new clothes for the job, and the list goes on and on... I will write more [much more] later this evening when I'm in the privacy of my own home!

{arf,arf}

Comments