Days of Daze

Well, I am here again, sitting around and typing sweet nothings to my little blog. Classes start tomorrow and I have no clue what I'll be teaching as yet, I guess that's what the weekend is for. Money is even worse, since it turns out that my school fees for the summer (stupid research hours too) cost me twice as much as I thought it would and, as a result, I'm now set back by $150. Hmmm, what else? I got turned down for a bank loan again [it's sad, I've lived in the US for 6 years and never tried to spend over my limit, ever....not even one credit card--but now they tell me that I have no credit, therefore I am a risk and I can't get a loan...see the shit you get into just because you want to be debt free! Damn those stupid data mining and risk forecasting algorithms that tell the bank that I'm a bad risk since I have 0 debt]. And to make things even worse, I got my phone bill today and it's not looking pretty. But you know what, I refuse to let stress kill me and I'm not going to start frowning about not having any money, things have to get worse before they get better, so I'll just keep the faith and try to survive until then.

Anyhow, I don't really feel like writing much right now, so I'll probably try to hit up a better post tomorrow...hopefully, I'll know if I can get another loan by then.

{arf,arf}

Comments