Why AngryDog?

You're probably wondering why I chose an aggressive-sounding name like Angry Dog. Well, it's simple...I am a dog. Yes, I'm a 5'9" 220lbs two-legged dog. To express why I consider myself a dog, let me turn to the words of the illustrious Darkman X:

Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
F*kin with a n*ga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
Last I heard, y'all n*gaz was havin s*x, with the SAME s*x
I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain f*kin a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand
I don't buck with chumps, for those to been to jail
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
I don't f*ck with n*gaz that think they broads
Only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog
I know how to get down, know how to BITE
Bark very little, but I know HOW TO FIGHT
I know how to chase a cat up in the tree
MAN, I GIVE Y'ALL N*GAZ THE B'INESS FOR F*KIN WIT ME, IS YOU CRAZY?!?

So there you have it, the whole essence of Angry Dog captured in the verses of "Where Da Hood At". This blog is intended to be a place to share my daily rants and raves about the world through the eyes of a dog.

Enjoy!

{arf, arf}

Comments